Sunday 8 January 2017

l know my duty.do you?

Once I was invited to a wonderful party with lots of food and drinks. It was so amazing that i found myself happy the whole time and plus the food was in plenty.there was so much leftovers.everything was okay until when all was cleared and the leftovers put away maybe for dogs.having grown up in a village I had no real encounter with the street children nor the homeless.so when they suddenly appeared and started fighting over the leftovers I couldnt help but feel sorry for them.I was emotional with my tears in tow
They deserved so much better than the annoying leftovers.they needed a home to go to.they were too young,they had a right to better food and a place to go back to.

Then I realised that most street children are orphans.they don't ask for it,it just happened.now they roam the streets with no one to care.we all have a duty towards them.i

know you know you can help.what is your duty?

The Unchanging TomorrowTomorrow

Once i had a view
Of a perfect tomorrow
Of a never ending landscape
Wish upon a star they would say
And always things were right
Now the stars are dull
The wishes too many
Tomorrow always the same

When i try asking for a penny
You mistake my intentions
Sympathy is not your style
Accusing me of robbery
Crushing my hopes for a better tomorrow
All i need is a penny for my tummy
Or a warm night for a start
But you are too busy too be disturbed
And am left waiting
For a tomorrow always the same
Please help me change my tomirrow

No comments:

Post a Comment